The three-day trade fair has brought the market leaders of sanitation and plumbing sectors including Ashirvad Pipes Pvt Ltd, Astral Poly Technik Ltd, Ebara Pumps Europe S.P.A, Eureka Forbes, Geberit India, Matter & Plat Wilo, Prince Pipes Pvt Ltd, Rajco Metal Industries Pvt Ltd, Supreme Industries Ltd, Schell India Pvt Ltd, Vernet (France), Viega India Pvt Ltd among others who are unveiling market-ready products at the fair for the implementation of intelligent building technologies – a need of the hour for India’s urban development and smart cities.
The Union Budget 2017 has ensured that sanitation is one of the top priorities for the government in the next financial year. While at the rural level, this will focus on providing the basic hygiene essentials like clean toilets and piped water supply, at the urban level this translates to re-engineering sanitation systems and suitable waste-management. Smart cities, on the other hand, will integrate infrastructure and sustainable sanitation with water metering, waste water treatment and recycling.
“The need of the hour is to further accelerate the adoption and promotion of state-of-the-art water management practices and technologies across various sectors. To make this happen, international events like ISH India shall play a catalytic role in taking forward this National mission.” Said Dr Prem C Jain, Chairman, Indian Green Building Council at the occasion.
Focusing on these fundamental segments, leading technology players are showcasing solutions suited for the Indian market at ISH India powered by IPA. Among the highlights include:
- Introduction of the ‘Sloan TruFlush’ solution, specifically designed for the Indian market to manage water accuracy and conservation by Sloan Valve Company
- Introduction of Smartwash – a fully automatic German engineered hands-free hygiene solutions by Dr Weisner Lifestyle products
- Advanced ‘flow products’ for water supply, drainage and sewage, produced using the latest extrusion and injection-molding technologies by Israeli manufacturer Huliot Pipes & Fittings Pvt Ltd
- ElectriFLEX Series field convertible commercial electric water heaters which offers convertibility of voltage, phase, and kW input by BrandFord White
- Exclusive showcase of Prince Pipes & Fittings Pvt Ltd new premium range: Ultrafit, Silentfit, Foamfit, Durafit, Drainfit
- High-quality sanitary installations and solutions by European leader of sanitary products, Geberit
- Water hammer arrester which acts like “surge protector” for water surges in pipes by Lehry Valves
- The LIDCO Linear and Point Drains which facilitate easy drainage of water and sludge without additional architectural modifications
- Tubolit S-Plus, the ideal solution to insulate in-wall plumbing pipes in a reduced space by Capri Bathaid Pvt Ltd
- An automatic valve that reduces and stabilizes the pressure of a fluid in a water distribution conduit by Chintan Enterprises
- Manual and motorised Back-Water protection systems by Nugreen Building Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Architects, design professionals, city planners, and smart city decision makers can explore and experience these solutions live at the ongoing fair until 25th February 2017.
The fair is part of the first ever transforming “Build Fair Alliance” a consortium of co-located leading exhibition organisers which includes solutions for:
- ISH India powered by IPA - International trade fair showcasing plumbing, sanitation, bathroom & kitchen, renewable energy and home automation systems in India
- ACREX India 2017 covering HVAC, on Refrigeration and Cold Chain, Air-Conditioning, Ventilation and Intelligent Buildings
- Fire & Security India Expo (FSIE) 2017 previewing Fire safety & security solutions
- Fensterbau Frontale India 2017 focusing on Façade & Fenestration products
- Glasspro India encompassing solutions and innovations for the glass industry
For more details about the “Build Fair Alliance”, please visit: http://ish-india.in.messefrankfurt.com/newdelhi/en/exhibitors/fair-profile/co-located-shows.html
For more details about the global ISH brand, please visit: www.ish.messefrankfurt.com
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world’s leading trade fair organisers, generating over €640* million in sales and employing 2,364* people. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 30 subsidiaries and 55 international sales partners, allowing it to serve its customers on location in 175 countries. Messe Frankfurt events take place at approx. 50 locations around the globe. In 2016, a total of 138* trade fairs were held under the Messe Frankfurt umbrella, of which more than half took place outside Germany.
Comprising an area of 592,127 square metres, Messe Frankfurt’s exhibition grounds are home to ten exhibition halls. The company also operates two congress centres. The historic Festhalle, one of the most popular venues in Germany, plays host to events of all kinds. Messe Frankfurt is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the
State of Hesse 40 percent.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
*Preliminary figures for 2016